|Home||» Products||» Carbide Inserts||» Carbide Insert for Aluminum Turning|
Carbide Insert for Aluminum Turning offered by us is highly appreciated for assuring high durability and excellent performance. It is specially designed to be used for aluminum turning applications and assures hassle-free installation with low tool changing downtime. This carbide insert has sturdy structure and shows superior resistance to abrasion & deformation. It may also be used for polishing plastic workpieces for delivering shiny surface. Carbide Insert for Aluminum Turning is available at cost effective prices in large quantities for our trusted customers.
Application: Carbide Inserts Ground & Polished for Turning Aluminium Alloys Non-ferrous Metals & Plastics by May & Shine
Available in Grade AK10, Micro-grain Carbide providing high wear resistance when cutting Non-ferrous Materials
Chip Breaker Geometry 'ALU' features a ground sharp cutting edge and polished surface to prevent chip welding, provides excellent performance on a wide range of cutting depths and feed rates
Package: 10 pieces per box
Samples: 2 pieces free samples available, shipping fee and taxes paid by buyer.
Packing: 10 pieces per plastic box+ 800 pieces per 5 layer double corrugated carton.
Delivery Time: 3 days if have stock in warehouse, if no stock, 25-30 days production lead time.
Shipping Way: By sea, by air or by Express(TNT,DHL, UPS or other express company).
Our advantage :
1. 12 years production experience on tungsten carbide field.
2. 100% virgin material with quality warranty.
3. 24 hours on service, fast reply for client's inquiry.
4. Special engineers team offer professional solutions for your machining.
5. Factory export directly, competitive price,save the cost for you.
6. Produce Standard products, also make customized products per client's drawing and samples.
7. Offer after sale service, always reply clients at first time.
If you cannot find the types you want in ourwebsite, please contact with us ,we will send it to you by email***