|Home||» Products||» Carbide Inserts||» Carbide Turning Inserts|
Application: Carbide Inserts Ground & Polished for Turning Aluminium Alloys Non-ferrous Metals & Plastics by May & ShineAvailable in Grade AK10, Micro-grain Carbide providing high wear resistance when cutting Non-ferrous Materials
Chip Breaker Geometry 'ALU' features a ground sharp cutting edge and polished surface to prevent chip welding, provides excellent performance on a wide range of cutting depths and feed rates
Package: 10 pieces per box
Samples: 2 pieces free samples available, shipping fee and taxes paid by buyer.
Packing: 10 pieces per plastic box+ 800 pieces per 5 layer double corrugated carton.
Delivery Time: 3 days if have stock in warehouse, if no stock, 25-30 days production lead time.
Shipping Way: By sea, by air or by Express(TNT,DHL, UPS or other express company).
Our advantage :
1. 12 years production experience on tungsten carbide field.
2. 100% virgin material with quality warranty.
3. 24 hours on service, fast reply for client's inquiry.
4. Special engineers team offer professional solutions for your machining.
5. Factory export directly, competitive price,save the cost for you.
6. Produce Standard products, also make customized products per client's drawing and samples.
7. Offer after sale service, always reply clients at first time.
If you cannot find the types you want in ourwebsite, please contact with us ,we will send it to you by email***